Term and Conditions
Term and Conditions
Terms of Service
When you use Skyshop.lk products, services, and the website you are bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please review them carefully.
- The order is only valid for the product mentioned.
- Certain products will have to be collected from our showroom or a specified merchant location.
- Island-wide delivery is available at an additional cost for specified products only.
- Skyshop. lk will not be responsible for lost or stolen vouchers.
- Skyshop. lk management reserves the right to decide about the replacement of products for which there is no warranty.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, orders cannot be combined with any other gift certificates, vouchers, or promotions.
- Orders cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
Liability for Content
- Although every effort has been made to provide accurate information on these pages, neither has Skyshop. lk, nor any of its employees, nor any member of the skyship.lk affiliate or partner companies, their suppliers, nor any of their employees, make any warranty, expressed or implied, or assume any legal liability (to the extent permitted by law) or responsibility for the suitability, reliability, timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of the content of the Website.
- In the event of an error or mistake whether technical or human, Skyshop. lk reserves the right to cancel any order placed by the customer at any time at its sole discretion and refund the payment back to the customer.
- You acknowledge that Skyshop. lk is unable to exercise control over the security or subject matter of Content passing over the Skyshop.lk Network, the Website or via the Services and Skyshop. lk hereby excludes all liability of any kind for the transmission or reception of infringing Content of whatever nature.
- Skyshop. lk assumes no responsibility for and does not endorse unless expressly stated, Content created or published by third parties that are included in the Website and the Services or which may be linked to and from the Website.
- Neither Skyshop. lk nor any member of Skyshop. lk shall be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the performance of or use of Services available on the Website
Cancellation, Return, and Refund Policy
- Once confirmation of the transaction is sent via email by Skyshop. lk to the user orders cannot be canceled or goods returned.
- Any issue related to any product or service should be brought to the notice of Skyshop. lk within 2 days of the purchase.
- Skyshop. lk management reserves the exclusive right to decide on refunding or replacing a product.
- Paid 'store pickup' orders which are not collected within 30 days will be canceled automatically and canceled items are subject to a cancellation/restocking fee equal to 20% of the sale value
- For items with expiry dates that are not collected within said thirty-day period, Skyshop. lk is entitled to dispose of such items at its sole discretion and no refunds will be made.
- 'Pay on pickup' orders will be canceled automatically if the payment is not done within two (02) working days
Unavailability of Product / Product Out of Stock
Inventory of all products advertised on Skyshop. lk, are not managed or maintained by Skyshop. lk only acts as an intermediary between the customer and the supplier for such products. These products may not be available (run out of stock) from time to time due to overselling by the suppliers; however, the product may be available for purchase on Skyshop.lk if the supplier has not promptly informed us of the fact that the product is unavailable for them to supply us. In such circumstances, Skyshop. lk does not accept any liability whatsoever.
The customer acknowledges and agrees that the only remedy available for the unavailability of a product is the refund of the money paid.
Placement of an order including the payment of the order value by the Customer will be construed as an offer. When you place an order to purchase a product from us, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the "Order Confirmation E-mail"). The Order Confirmation E-mail is an acknowledgment that we have received your order and has been passed for processing and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered. We only accept your offer, when we have commenced delivery after the supplier has released the product.
Out of stock / Tickets & Events
- Hotel and ticket bookings are subject to hotel and event partner confirmation.
- Vouchers once bought are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash, and cannot be reused.
All refunds are processed within 7 working days by Skyshop.lk Further processing back to your credit card/ bank account may require additional time depending on the bank/ institution for which Skyshop. lk cannot be held liable.
You may have extra consumer rights under the local law that this contract cannot change.
Users represent and warrant that they are 18 years of age or older to enter into this Agreement and make any purchase of any deal provided by us.
The user is responsible for providing accurate information at the time of registration. Users are responsible for ensuring that details are updated and current. If a user does not provide correct and accurate information, the deal will not be processed.
Skyshop. lk reserves the right to terminate a user membership at any time if a breach of these terms and conditions takes place.
Skyshop. lk collects users’ personal information for future marketing and promotional purposes only and will not share this information.
Upon registration, the user is solely responsible for the User ID on the Skyshop. lk site and all actions made on our site while logged in (at all times) as a member.
Skyshop. lk recognizes whether a user is accessing the site and using the services and whether the user is allowed to use an account through the specified User ID issued. The user is completely responsible for the account being accessed and the use of our services.
Users will not present any content that has copyrights or third-party proprietary rights that includes exposure to the public, invading privacy or giving out trade secrets, and similar unauthorized actions unless otherwise, you own the rights to publish or submit such content as the lawful owner and have the right to provide it to Skyshop. lk
Skyshop. lk is a trademark owned by SUNNET Computer Systems. The rights of this trademark are owned exclusively by its rightful owners and cannot be used by any other party unless otherwise it is clearly stated and authorized by its legitimate owners.
Postings and Uploads
Skyshop. lk reserves the right to monitor and block or remove communications (comments) or material that it determines to be abusive, libel, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, in violation of a copyright, trademark, or intellectual property rights of others and violation of any laws. Skyshop. lk will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing to disclose the identity of anyone posting such communications or material.
We'll be happy to provide additional information or answer any questions.
Call : +94 772 63 43 53 / +94 767 54 84 84
E-mail : [email protected]
Address : Customer Care, Skyshop.lk
SUNNET Computer Tech Systems
No. 24, Madampella Road, Kochchikade, 11540, Sri Lanka.